Sunday 1 April 2012

Finally

All the drama is finally over, thankfully. I'm so exhausted from the all the pretending and fake smiles that I have to put throughout the week with all the extended family. I'm just so relieved that the wedding and the reception is over, it's a major sign of relief as I now hope to not see any of the faces that I don't want to see for a long time.

So much has happened over the last week and I've been so busy with so many unwanted events that by the end of the day, I'm just so tired to even rant that I simply fall asleep - never knew falling asleep could be that easy. 
I've gotten so much of alcohol in my blood stream that it feels being intoxicated 24/7. Thankfully I resigned my job so I wasn't much bothered about work and that helped keep my sanity in place for a bit as it was my only avenue to be away from everyone. Seeing all those unwanted faces daily, being dragged out by my brother almost every night til the wee hours is just too much to handle. The lack of sleep has gotten me a set of eye bags that I'm looking like a panda.
The reception last night was crazy, especially since I had to dress up formally and ended up looking like a monkey for a good six hours to the least. And to make matters worse, my stupid brother had to get stuck somewhere in Gurney and I had to search for him in the mall walking up and down while the idiot couldn't just stay idle in a spot. 
The only consolation for the night was the after party where I had two nice bottles of wine all for myself which I can't remember the brand now and some very interesting conversation with a couple of prominent figures who are like, twice my age. Gosh!

And, I realized that I'm unemployed when I woke up this morning and I somehow feel nice. Did some early afternoon shopping - got me a new phone as I somehow still had my previous one in my jeans and that went for a wash in the machine. Like how the fuck could I be so careless!
Having the house all for myself is something that I've been craving for as well since I've been pretty much stuck at my grandmother's house since my brother came down. It's time to enjoy the peace and continue watching my serial

2 comments:

  1. hahahaha...enjoy the peace while it lasts...the me time dont come often =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tell me abt it, im craving for my me time so badly

      Delete