Wednesday 4 April 2012

Brain Fucked

Lack of sleep plus two nights of back to back of statistics and economics is just crazy. The information overload and trying to recall the elementary statistics that I studied a decade ago is crazy. The never ending assignments for my economics paper is really tying me down and the piling up of my statistics assignments is beginning to worry me. I need to allocate time to get this done and with my brother extending his stay simply equates to more nights being pulled out whilst adapting to a new work environment.

I'm so glad that it's mid term break next week; hoping that I'd find some time to complete all my pending task and also study for the upcoming mid term tests. The result from the first assignment was a majorly disappointing as not only was it last minute work but also since the bitch altered some of the answers. There is now some friction between me and my group-mate due to this. Working with women is so difficult! Grrrr.....

Adapting to the new work seems to be getting on pretty well thus far, I hope things remain the same if not better for a long period of time, or at least until I complete my studies for the moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment