Thursday 26 April 2012

Tired..



Wednesday is finally over and I'm worn out already This week has been quite an uphill challenge since I had a test earlier. Preparing for the test brought out the worst in me. My brother witnessed my black face this morning after a very long time. My grandmother realized that I haven't change and would not take anything that I'm not happy with for an answer and my maid, got a piece of my mind for the first time. I guess it wasn't good to hold up so many things for such a long time. My friend too noticed I was on the verge of exploding when I had an argument with an asshole over a parking lot during lunch.
I'm just so glad that the paper is over now, I guess this is what inadequate preparation does to you. I do feel somewhat lucky though that my current manager allowed me to have the day off to study despite the fact than I'm less than a month old in my current company.

I was talking to him earlier and he'd too noticed the difference in my pre and post test. He said I sounded more relaxed after the paper. I never knew I was that transparent.
Anyways, I'm just relieved that the paper is over for now, at least I can have a good rest tonight and the weekend is closer. I've got a date with him for a movie on Friday and that's keeping me looking forward.
Had a fun chat with mOnkeybOy and this person who calls me Rugrat. I shall get him a name soon. I'm now officially Potato Head and Rugrat. What's with the nicks people? LOLz

I shall see if I can find me any of the Rugrat series to stream tomorrow. This brings back much from the memory lane. Those were the days. :)


Off to bed now...

No comments:

Post a Comment