Thursday 22 March 2012

Murder He Wrote

My Blackberry charger went missing from my office on Monday. I went to office after my appointment and found that my charger was no longer in my room. With a phone that was already running low on battery, I got annoyed that my charger went missing. I tried being civil and asked around if anyone saw or took my charger for which no one said they did. So, how did my charger go missing?
I then thought that I may have left it at home or in my car by mistake, though I was one hundred percent sure that it wasn't the case. Just to give the benefit of doubt, I decided to check in my car and at home. After searching in every nook and cranny, it was still no where to be found. As a security requirement, I then needed to file a complain over the issue. And for the sake of formality since I've got a manager who is a cunt trapped in a guys body, I dropped him an email notifying him about the missing charger and asked if I should file a complain. His exact words replied to me was you may file a complain if you want to. Interesting isn't it? It is now my choice if I want to obey the company policy or not.

Just when I thought that that was bad enough for the week, another drama had to unfold today. There are a couple of characters involved in this episode, and the cast list is made up of yours truly, a course mate who is my assignment partner (A) and a cunt who is also a course mate but has no more value other than being a mere bitch (B). 
We had an assignment due today and A and I only started working on it like yesterday as we only got the question the day before. The arrangement was for me to pass my part to A in order for her to compile and print it out. As per the arrangement, I completed my part this afternoon and emailed it to A for her compilation and printing.
Later, I received a message from A saying that she passed the file to B as B volunteered to print out the assignment. In addition, B convinced A to not attend class today but instead go visit A's grandmother as she isn't doing well. A is in a position where she can't afford to miss classes as she would then be barred from exams, but B told her that she will sign the attendance on behalf.
So, here I am at seven in class waiting patiently for my printed assignment to arrive. There was no sign of B until about eight. And when she came, my assignment didn't have a cover page nor was my name nad A's name printed on. When I asked B about the cover page, she told me that A didn't give her. I was like what the fuck?! Since you were so concerned about your friend earlier, why couldn't you do a cover page for her, after all you did one yourself. And to make matters worse, when I asked this bitch why was she so late, she told me that she was delayed because she had to go out to print A's and my assignment.
Now I'm conveniently at fault for this bitch to arrive late. Like I fucking asked you to print it out. You volunteered you bitch! It is bad enough that the content of the assignment was below acceptable as it was done at the very last hour, but to have that is presented in such a crappy manner just made the whole thing worse.

I swear I could feel my rage build up then but I was trying very hard to keep cool. And this bitch had to irk me further by sitting next to me and she had to annoy me further. I managed to keep cool this time around. I will know what I need to do the next around. Murder I wrote...

2 comments:

  1. wah, I guess like the evil master-mind would say "If you want things done right, do not trust other and do it yourself"

    ReplyDelete