Saturday 21 April 2012

First Date?



I got to know him exactly seven days ago through a social network site and it was a humble hi that broke the ice. It was just a normal conversation between two complete strangers yet somehow it had the flow that lasted for more than your average chat conversations, at least compared to my standards when  random people try to create a conversation with me. It was a very easy going and comfortable conversation that you had not need to think of your answers before replying.

Feeling comfortable, we exchanged contact numbers and the conversation kept flowing since. I honestly have no idea what we talk about all day.The conversations seem seamless somehow and him being the sleeping beauty he is, its never the last conversation I have each night however, I'm always greeted first thing in the morning by him when I switch on my phone. The simple message sent each morning feels so warm and sincere that it creates a fuzzy feeling. Maybe this is why I've been in a better mood off late...

Anyways, I finally met him for lunch today though we both live so close to each other and me being me when I'm hungry, I over order. It was a simple nice lunch of oyster noodles. It only hit me afterwards that it was the first time us meeting and I had actually nominated a coffee shop instead of a more ambient place. Like what an ass, but hey, good food matters more.
After lunch, we decided to walk around in the mall as I was complaining non stop about the heat. He wanted to get a T-shirt, but there wasn't any on his size. This guy is super tiny, just when I complained that I could not get proper fitting clothes as S was getting big, he is much more smaller compared to me. If I were to ever go shopping for him, the kids section would definitely be my first stop. And yea, his hair reminds me of the character from Dragon Ball Z whose name I can't remember...LOLz


Half way through walking, he asked me if I wanted to have a drink and we had some fruit juice while still walking around the mall. I so felt like a teenager on a first date once more. Hahaha
It also reminded me of why I hate Malaysia so much. For as long as we were hanging out, we were just getting so much stares from all the wankers that on many occasions that I felt like asking them what the fuck their problem was and also why I don't like going out to public places. Most people don't know how to fucking mind their own business. Assholes!

I had to drop him off later in the evening as he had some pre-planned activities for the evening. I had a really good time and after so long, I do feel happy from within. It was one of the most imperfectly perfect first dates, if this is called a date, that I've ever had.

I'm missing him as I rant this...



8 comments:

  1. i giggled half way through!! :) haha... sweeeeeT! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha...why did you giggle ah?? :P

      Delete
    2. the 3rd paragraph... hahahaha... but its sweet la... *hugs*

      Delete
    3. hahaha...i just read it through again and i giggled too. *hugs*
      eh, how come i dont see you on msn anymore ah?

      Delete
    4. i didnt log into it no more... hm.. its been a couple of months dah.. im usually constant on skype now.. maybe i will go into msn la.. :) see you if i see you but these few weeks might just be a lil too busy :)

      Delete
    5. ah...no wonder. ok lah..see you when i see you lah, either msn or skype..lolz. good luck for ur finals :)

      Delete