Friday 13 April 2012

Check Mate

Awesome Friday news - my ex manager, the prick, is under investigation. 

The shit he did about getting the deal he brags about has surfaced. All the money paid to the decision makers have surfaced and the whole thing is now being investigated. 
This together with my exit interview remarks for him is just music to my ears right now.

Karma is a bitch asshole. I did warn you didn't I that I'll fuck you well and proper in your own game. I kept my word. 
And now, I'm in the field of your foundations. My move was intentional, I'll make sure there are no opportunities that will arise for you in this field and that you burnt bridges with many, you're as good as fucked in your current too. Plus, that it was such a niche industry, the word will spread like wild fire and I'll make sure I'll do it as a favor for you if it doesn't. 
Perhaps, it's time for you to think about what you've done and be sorry about it. A word of advice, don't be such a wanker moving forward and use your fucking eyes to see what is happening. And yeah, respect - it's earned not demanded!

I'm going out and getting a bottle of MOET as this calls for a celebration!


4 comments:

  1. Karma is a bitch, I like that

    Leo nut asked Tuls "what karma did I do to deserve this?" well its just Pokemon leveling up, which is true too, just gathering xp

    XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lolz....om holding patent to 'karma is a bitch' ya.. :P

      Delete
  2. yayyyy, u get ur revenge..now can totally forget the old co and concentrate on new one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i actually forgot about it the day i walked out of the office for the last time. it wasn't worth it..lolz

      Delete