Sunday 15 April 2012

Mid-term Break

This week was my mid term break and my plan was to seize the opportunity to start studying after completing my assignments as the mid term tests are around the corner and that my current job is pretty demanding, in terms of travelling hours. It's Sunday today and I have not had a chance to do anything. The week is gone, my work hasn't started and I've got much ahead of me. 

I'd be in Hong Kong the coming weekend to sort something out and the next week would be my mid term tests. It also spells due dates for even more assignments and I still can't get hold of one of the textbooks required. 

I see dooms day heading for me faster than the speed of light. I'm so thankful that I did not sign up for three papers this semester else I'd sure as hell embrace to fail all papers. Even with two, I'm not sure if I could even pass. 
I need to pull my cap down and get serious as I've only got a few days to make a difference for myself else I for sure know I'd be regretting for a long time in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment