Tuesday 10 April 2012

Warming Up

This is serious shit - I've been told off late that I'm not as cold and mean as before towards many. In fact, most were surprised by how nice I was being with my extended family over my cousin's wedding reception. To be honest, I was surprised at myself for being nice to them ,and worse, I was not even having an ounce of alcohol in me to pass the blame over.

Today, I was being so nice to a bitch client at work. I don't know what is going wrong with me. I would never, under normal circumstances, be so nice to these people. Even my colleagues, who barely know me for more than a week have the wrong impression of me that I'm a very nice guy - a people's person. What the fuck?! Why am I sending out this message. 

This is just not correct. I am supposed to be the cold blooded heartless beast that doesn't give a rat's ass to anyone or anything. 
A string of people who don't know me have told me on my face this week that I'll make a very good boyfriend/husband and whomever I go out with is very lucky. Like seriously, what is wrong? Am I showing the act of kindness or has the world started revolving the wrong way. how could opening the door and closing it for someone or holding an umbrella make me a good person? The reason I don't want you to open or close my car door is because I'm afraid you'd bang it hard lah. And, why on earth would I let you carry an umbrella when you're shorter than me? Simple logic right?

Even the Mrs. called me earlier and after what felt like a forever conversation, he said that I'm a very nice person and that he's lucky to have known me. Arrgh...what's wrong with all these people. The Mayans prediction now somewhat feels to be coming true with either people are accepting the cold as warm or am I warming up. 

Dammit! I hate global warming.

6 comments:

  1. Noooo....
    The reason you turned into a bitch was your previous boss

    New boss, new page, and the real you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha..you're quite true there. most are telling me the same. they say i'm less a bitch now after i resigned..lolz

      Delete
  2. Even if it is true that this is not the real u, who cares...hehe =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. you know... there this, "the harder you try not to, the more it happens". so you should stop trying to "act" bad, hahahahha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'm not acting bad lah...i'm generally a cold person who couldn't be bothered for others. but it's changing now, prolly its signs of aging..sigh :(

      Delete