Wednesday 11 April 2012

Scheduled Post

Mid week break - awesome! I had no idea what the holiday was for, but a holiday is always a much needed day to pay for the accumulated sleep debt. The only debt that rises faster than the interest on your outstanding credit card bill. 
Apparently, Malaysia has a new king and the coronation is today, hence the holiday. I don't even know who was the last one and Ii'm not bothered to know who the current one is either. It makes no difference to my daily life in any way at all other that the additional public holiday which should have allowed me some extra sleep but instead, my friend called me out for breakfast. Don't you people ever get it, do not call me in the morning!

While eating we had the following conversation

you know the public holiday today is for what or not?
nope.. don't know, don't care..you just fucking spoilt my sleep. so, thanks for the breakfast
so, you really don't know...
nope
we have a new king, its the coronation today
what happened to the old one? evaporated?
idiot...they rotate every five years or so lah
oh really ah? eh, then if the king half way evaporates got any extra holiday or not??
not sure wor...maybe got lah
oh, so got 50-50 chance for a holiday lah...the new king young or old ah?
...

Anyways, after getting the snare from him on me being so ignorant which somehow now seems to ring a bell like someone else had a similar conversation with me a couple of nights ago, but I'm not sure, I went on to rant to him about how my brother has been dragging me off almost every night until three in the morning and I've to wake up at six to go to work. I now officially have panda eyes. Grrrr...
Also, I was bitching about how I have not been having enough time to rant out in my space and that I feel bottled up.

why don't you use scheduled posts feature
...
you can write up when you're free and schedule for it to be posted
=.='
were you not listening? I rant...how can I know today what is going to happen to me tomorrow?
oh...then too bad for you
... 

Whatever it is, I'm just happy for the extra day off and it gives me sometime to do my things and get my precious sleep.
And speaking of scheduled posts, this is on a schedule. I should be out enjoying wine with my brother and having the waiter try his luck one more time to pick me up, as this gets published.

4 comments:

  1. I find this really amusing.... bimbosing actually hee hee :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. eh...what is bimbosing?? come come..share. gracias

      Delete
  2. you write with a very matured aura . smartly written. Very sexy indeed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey alvin, thanks for dropping by :)

      if you know me any better, you'd know i'm anything but matured. many would testify that..lolz

      Delete