Saturday 14 April 2012

Washing Machine

This is a hard learned lesson, there are only certain things that you can throw into a washing machine and certain things should never go in.

Generally, things that are well accepted into a washing machine would be the dirty laundry where no one would have any issues with that being thrown in. 
During my teenage years, I used to throw my school shoes into the machine on weekends especially when no one was around, else I would definitely hear my mother scream her lungs out across the house. I got busted once and it took a lot of effort to convince her that it was okay and not anyway dangerous to have the machine do its job by washing the shoes. To my surprise back then, she accepted the idea and it was soon a legal activity to dump the shoes into the machine.

Fast forward fifteen years, with full freedom and flexibility to simply throw in anything that I wish into the machine, I've learned one lesson the hard way. A mobile and the machine are not best of buddies. 
I fucked my phone well and good the other day by not checking my pocket and have my jeans thrown into the machine and washed. When I realized, it was too late to salvage anything and my phone is history now. 

I do miss my BlackBerry as it allowed me to type an entire email while driving and none of the full touch screens can allow me to do it. And so, on a desperate attempt, I took the drowned phone to the service center to get it fixed. The dude in the service center just had the look on his face


Grrrr.....

2 comments:

  1. Lol, just like my ex's mum, accidentally dumped the whole bed sheet with his iPhone still on the bed. My ex found the phone swimming in the washing machine

    ReplyDelete
  2. the two of you prolly left too much cum stains on the sheets....lolz. i saw my phone drowned after the wash cycle. poor thing..RIP

    ReplyDelete