Thursday 12 April 2012

Exactly My Point

did i not tell you so
good morning
oh yea...morning
what did you tell me yesterday?
about scheduled posts...
ah..how did you screw it?
when i wrote, i had mentally prepared to be dragged out by my brother for a drink. thanks to the tremor and the tsunami warning, not only did i not get my drink, but i ended up in the hospital with my grandmother and my brother took my keys fearing that i'd be crazy enough to go out and risk myself...
how's grandma?
she's fine, just under observation due to palpitation...but that's not the point. it's about writing for the future.
ok lah...you win..
thanks for the lunch later this afternoon...fuck! cops. call you back. a bus rammed into some house n there are cops.


I knew something of sort was bound to happen, never make predictions unless its well calculated and the risk factor is so little, almost negligible. 
Then again, even with a good confidence level, things can get screwed up. 

I'm glad nothing major happened after the quake yesterday and tsunami alert. I was napping when it happened and my grandmother woke me up. For a minute, dazed, I thought it was me and I only realized that it was a pretty bad tremor until one of her posters fell off the wall. In fact, I actually slept back after being woken up for the first time - so much for wanting to get my beauty sleep. I seriously have panda looking eyes now and no eye cream is helping.

After rushing my grandmother to the hospital due to the tremor and was being frantic as I so did not want to answer any questions to anyone about what had happened, I just quickly text-ed  a couple of close friends to make sure they or their families were safe. 
Shortly after, I was taken by surprise to receive a call from someone I never expected. It was nice to talk to him and the bugger has a very soothing and calming voice, which was much needed due to the drama at the A&E; reminded me of Jace though, they both have the similar way of talking with the same type of effect. 



No comments:

Post a Comment