Tuesday 31 January 2012

Last Boi Standing

A while ago, I got into a heated debate with someone I barely know. Since I did not know him well, I decided to not give a fuck and gave him a piece of my mind; unedited. This is exactly what I did. I spoke my mind and walked off; never bothered to turn back to look at the damage done or apologize for some of the things that I said which coming to think about, would have been better unsaid. But then again, there isn't a rewind button in life, is there? And since I was that mad, I wasn't even bothered and when I do think back and think of apologizing, the thoughts of what happened do flash back that makes me not give a rats ass.

After the fiasco between us, two of my friends who knows this third person approached me to give me their point of views and told me that I should in fact apologize. While one was playing it safe, the other went all out to tell me at my face that what I did was wrong. I don't deny the fact that what I did was wrong, but I'd rather have it say it was situation driven; hence I'm not all that guilty. Justifying my action? YES!

I left things as they were, not bothering to do anything. The one who took a neutral ground still keep contact with me while the other decided to cease communications. It did bother me for a while, but it does not matter anymore. One less of a contact wouldn't really shift the earth axis. 
So anyways, while I was away over the weekend, the bastard that I had my argument with decided to be a wise ass once more. This time around, he instigated both my friends into one major argument which really got ugly. The exchange of words from what I heard from a very reliable source was hard to believe. So called brothers could get into such an argument is just hard to believe. I got calls from both parties last night telling me their part of the story which led into the argument, both defending themselves, by which is normal. Who doesn't defend themselves? 

After hearing from both, I called them back on a three-way and only had two words for them both.

Padan Muka

When I told them about the bastard earlier on, I was the bad guy. Now that you've been bitten, what say you? I'd really like to sit and watch this drama unfold.

And since there is another long weekend coming about, I'm tempted to runaway once more as this is the last chance to catch a break before the public holiday drought and start of semester. 
I have Melbourne and London toying in my head. I did talk to my brother last week and he suggested to spend time with him, but I'm missing Melbourne more as I haven't been there for a while. 
I've to make up my mind now, it's already mid week and last minute flights are never cheap :(  

7 comments:

  1. One great weekend followed by this incident? quite a cruel joke fate can play >_<

    If u want hot, sweaty place, go to melbourne. the weather been quite hot this year =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. fate is always cruel while karma is a bitch :)

      Delete
  2. first, your post and your ending part surely doesn't tie the knot. :D agree with soul232 that bro you are really, eh, cruel. hahaha

    have to say you are still that "metal-fisted" though. LOL.

    anyway, i dislike you to flying around in this semester break when i got myself sit tight at home being the half-dad over my little bro!!! The only way to compensate yourself is write more about your journey i tell you! :P till then, have a great great journey-to-be and my result out on 19 Feb. when will be yours? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. eh, how come u never reply my msn???? call me cruel sumore..wait you :P
      yea, im such a bitch arent i?
      vietnam was just to be w friends, this trip is to runaway from some many things and clear my mind and take a break. we'll talk more offline.
      i guess my results will be out about the same time as well. im registering for my papers tomorrow :)

      Delete
  3. am curious- what did you all debate about? hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank for dropping by akaMike.
      the debate is something for me to know, and you could try your luck finding out..lolz. cheers mate!

      Delete