Wednesday 11 January 2012

Doped

The bruised arm wasn't getting any better last night. As hard as I tried to sleep, the pain was just getting worse that I decided to get to the hospital instead since trying to find a drug store opened at one in the morning for pain killers would be futile mission. So, I got myself to the A&E and quite honestly that is as much as I can remember for the night minus the look on the face of the doctor(?) when I was relating as to how I injured myself, or was I already hallucinating it at that point of time.

The next thing I know is I woke up this morning in a hospital bed and voila there was no more pain. The pain killers must have been pretty strong that I was pretty much 'floating' when I woke up. Freaked out, I started frantically buzzing for the nurse to ask where are my belongings and what day today is. For some odd reason, it felt like I have been sleeping for a long time, guess that's how tired I am. The first thing I did after getting my phone was to call one of my friends and ask him to come over as there was no way I could have driven back home with the feel of being doped. And being doped is still how I feel now. Also, I needed to know that my car was still safe and not broken into.

Anyways, spoke to the doctor when he came for his visiting rounds. Apparently I damaged some stupid shoulder ligament and some muscle crap that I can't recall the word he used. Since it wasn't anything that major, I got myself discharged, thankfully. I could not imagine lying in a hospital bed without my laptop and the internet; that's how much I depend on the internet. 

I still can't feel a thing on my arm and the feeling of being doped is still lingering. It somehow feels good, but trying to study under this situation is so not happening. The words in the books all seems to be having some kind of a dance party. The brain is quite fuzzy too plus the mind is wondering to god knows where. And every time the phone rings, it feels like I've been hit by a sledgehammer :(

5 comments:

  1. wah, get well soon, and wake up early for your first flight next time, no more rush, and sleep in flights.

    really le, short distance regional flight shouldnt have any individual entertainment system.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It getting worse as time goes. Thank God u went to hospital. So now, enough time to heal till ur exam? Take malimo's advice, no more last minute boarding :)

    Get well soon ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take care. Get well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. bully your kawan sumore la... inila padahnyer... padan muka... lol.. if people see me giving such comments will surely hate me one... you wont right!?!!? *puss in boots kesian stare big big* dont write a blog post dedicate to me like ooi2009 can already.. hhahahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  5. malimo: thanks for the wishes. next you help give me morning call ya :P

    soul232: thanks for the wishes

    calvin: thank you

    tuls: whom did i bully? :P
    i'll put your sarcasm as the effects of the meds and write it off...lolz

    ReplyDelete