Thursday 19 January 2012

Skype Whore

One of the things you should never do things whilst under the influence of alcohol is take up a challenge. Damn, how many time do I have to remind myself about this. 
I was one person who never really liked signing on to my MSN when I'm out with my friends as I find it to be very rude. However, things changed over the last couple of days. I'm going out daily now that the exams are over, but at the same time I make sure I'm signed on as I do want to be able to chat with a friend. But what happens is that whenever I'm signed in, I'm exposed to everyone on my contact list and there are some people, good friends - but do get crazy at times and just gets me at the right time to do stupid things.

An asshole of a friend, a nice guy, caught me on  MSN earlier while I was on my way back after going out and decided that he had to chat me up. Knowing him, I knew that he knew I'd been drinking and had one too many drinks, he then successfully challenged me to sign back on to my Skype account which has been abandon for years now after I decided that the whoring days should end. Stupid enough, I could remember  my password which shocked me as I have problems remembering my bank account password that I use more often than not.

It was like all the wolves out there were just waiting for me to sign on and I was getting messages like there is no tomorrow. Somehow, the culprit who got me to sign on got me to cam, and then I fell for another one. Like how stupid could I have been?! I'm so angry at myself at this point of time now that I'm sobering up and I feel like a complete slut. I've not had this feeling for a long time and it just sucks to feel this way. I hate myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment