Friday, 20 January 2012

Ph.D's

There was a point of time when everyone was talking about the 5-C's you had to have in life:

  • Cash
  • Car
  • Condominium
  • Credit Card
  • Career
Later, it evolved to the 5-B's instead which included:
  • Bank
  • BMW
  • Bungalow
  • Billionaire
  • Boss
This is my list of the 5-Ph.D's instead which seems a lot easier to achieve:
  • Permanent Head Damage - certainly en-route towards it
  • Pretty Huge Dick - well, I'm Asian: go figure
  • Pretty Handsome Dude - I'll take full credit to this, the ego boost is much needed :P
  • Pathetically Hopeless Dweeb - A real tough call
  • Portable Hard Drive - Need a larger capacity drive, that's for sure
The next time anyone talks to me about the 5-C's or B's, I'm just going to say I've got 4-Ph.D's and counting. How many do you have? That'll shut 'em up for a bit. 

Or, I could just say I've got 5. 
I'll settle in for Pretty Horny Devil. I do have allies with Satan anyways.

8 comments:

  1. so self-absorbed one!! wth!! i thought only i can pull stuns like that! lol!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha...

    if you are really all that then...

    i *Palm* Hands Down you... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha...i do get worse than this at times. i've got the 5c's d, so as the phd's..lolz

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. glad i made your day. this will go into the history books...lolz

      Delete
  3. Park Him Down lah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still waiting for him to sweep me off my feet, then i can Park Him Down..:P

      Delete
    2. is that a korean actor? *blonde*

      Delete
    3. there is a korean actor by that name? me lagi blonde

      Delete