Friday 20 January 2012

Ph.D's

There was a point of time when everyone was talking about the 5-C's you had to have in life:

  • Cash
  • Car
  • Condominium
  • Credit Card
  • Career
Later, it evolved to the 5-B's instead which included:
  • Bank
  • BMW
  • Bungalow
  • Billionaire
  • Boss
This is my list of the 5-Ph.D's instead which seems a lot easier to achieve:
  • Permanent Head Damage - certainly en-route towards it
  • Pretty Huge Dick - well, I'm Asian: go figure
  • Pretty Handsome Dude - I'll take full credit to this, the ego boost is much needed :P
  • Pathetically Hopeless Dweeb - A real tough call
  • Portable Hard Drive - Need a larger capacity drive, that's for sure
The next time anyone talks to me about the 5-C's or B's, I'm just going to say I've got 4-Ph.D's and counting. How many do you have? That'll shut 'em up for a bit. 

Or, I could just say I've got 5. 
I'll settle in for Pretty Horny Devil. I do have allies with Satan anyways.

8 comments:

  1. so self-absorbed one!! wth!! i thought only i can pull stuns like that! lol!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha...

    if you are really all that then...

    i *Palm* Hands Down you... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha...i do get worse than this at times. i've got the 5c's d, so as the phd's..lolz

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. glad i made your day. this will go into the history books...lolz

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I'm still waiting for him to sweep me off my feet, then i can Park Him Down..:P

      Delete
    2. is that a korean actor? *blonde*

      Delete
    3. there is a korean actor by that name? me lagi blonde

      Delete