Saturday 7 January 2012

Nailed In


Got my coffin sealed with the last nail firmly nailed in place. This is how I messed up my paper earlier. Overslept and woke up like an hour before the paper, had to do a crazy rush all the way over to the university - thankfully just in time.

The spotting game didn't work out as well this time around, so most were not what I was expecting and did not cover for. In addition, since I was in such a hurry to complete the marathon of writing so many essays, not to mention on a Saturday morning, I actually did not number my answers at all. The submitted booklets, yes booklets, looked like one super freaking long essay since they weren't numbered. I'm now pretty much on the liberty of the lecturer to define the beginning of new answers as each answer that was a few pages long started on a fresh page.

This is just so not what I had expected and if I've to re-sit the paper, it'll be just as my nightmare last night. Was it just a dream or a premonition? I'm thinking too much. Time to hit the pubs and have some ogling fun. Tomorrow is a new day for another paper, and I've to fly to Hong Kong on Monday for a business trip. Sucks! Spotting at HKIA would be the only redemption and my book is certainly being packed together for this trip not the camera instead.

7 comments: