Saturday 21 January 2012

Party Streak

Awesome! The long weekend officially started last night, so did the partying streak. Four days away from work  is luxurious but the influx of cars in Penang is making going out anywhere a dread. And the weather just has to make matters worse.

Last night was fun, bummed into some unexpected people while having a few drinks with some other friends and suddenly it all became like a social gathering that lasted until the pub closed and we were, like seriously, the last table still occupied by half drunk people. Finally got home around four in the morning and slept close to five only to be woken up at ten by another friend reminding me for lunch. My head has been splitting since and I still feel like I'm having a hang over.

I'm soon going out to club tonight and it should be another crazy night with all the drinks flowing and crazy people going wild. Just the thought of it feels scary, but I'm sure it'll be absolute crazy fun. I just hope there isn't a hang over tomorrow as I need to be at my godmother's house from lunch onward and she would not stop asking me when I plan to settle down bla bla bla and I do get grumpy when I'm nursing a mental quake in my head. :(

Monday night is calling for a MOET party; can't wait. All the bubbly fun. Awesome! 
I really need to rest on Tuesday as it's back to work on Wednesday and I'm catching up with my high school friends on Wednesday night. That'll warrant for more drinks. 
Thursday is going to be a long mahjong session at my childhood friends. Her mom is also going be questioning me non stop. Aargh! The free flowing drinks is so gonna make lose my concentration and I can foresee a lot of money being spent that night.
Friday is another party night with friends from my ex company that'll last into the wee hours of the morning. 
I do need to take control of time on Friday as I've to catch a morning flight to HCM on Saturday. Talk about morning flights! I just hope I can wake up on time on Sunday to catch my flight back home as partying in HCM can go way out of control and the people I know there do know how to redefine fun.

Ah well, this is going to be one fun filled week and I just need to find the energy to sustain myself through it. 

Saw my god son earlier this afternoon, the little fler has grown so much and is still as adorable as always :)

4 comments:

  1. U are celebrating CNY or what actually :P other ppl frequent to temple at this time, u frequent pubs and clubs xD hahahaha

    Hope history wont repeat itself nx saturday with ur hand just recovered :D

    Xin nian kuai le (^V^)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i don't celebrate anything other than life itself and i don't go to temples either. i'm not a believer in god or religion. :))
      im hoping the same too, but the thought is scary and i have mental images of me running in the airport once more...lolz

      Delete
  2. haha, wah party, booze, morning flight, doesnt sound like good combo, some one sould add a challenge and make it as a finishing blow, LOOOL :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaha....i know right. i'm actually thinking if i should just go to the airport after clubbing on friday night. i'll give you the honours to add a challenge and make it a blow :P

      Delete