Monday 30 January 2012

Awesome Weekend Getaway

It had to end with a bang, and a bang it was. It one of the rare occasions that I wasn't running for my flight early in the morning. So yea, the day started pretty okay, no issues with immigration in HCM, everything was good. And for the first time, my cabbie was there waiting for me and not me hunting for him. I guess the face has become a common figure that he could recognize me and was filling me up with whats new and not all throughout the journey to the hotel.

The hotel staff was welcoming as ever, they now even remember my name- awesome! My usual room was prepared for me and I could already smell the pho in the background. What a sucker I am for food. 
Picked up my cold beer on the way out from the hotel walking down the aisles towards my, again, favorite  pho joint to enjoy it while enjoying the beer and sucking up to the city pollution from the bikes that makes you get nausea after a while.

After lunch it was time to just chill in on of the many local pubs around and wait patiently for my friends. After a while came the a couple of the sexiest Vietnamese dudes you could find in HCM, by my definition of course, and we were drinking away into the evening. The appointment was set, I had dinner plans and off we were to party afterwards.

Dinner was great as always with another bunch of friends who started off more as trade partners. I was taken to this apparently new joint by the street and the food was great. Makes me feel like I should go back there again soon.

After dinner, I caught up with my friends from the afternoon again and I was told that it was a party by invitation only. So, the crowd was pretty much selected and I was assured that I would not have a single reason to complain about the night. 
And boy, there wasn't anything to complain about. The place was nice and clean and the boys, yes the boys, it was like being in a boy heaven. A whole bunch of local guys with a few from some other Asian countries and a handful of Caucasians. The dance floor was superbly awesome with an almost free flowing like drink going around and topless cuties as the waiters.YUMMY!

As the night got along, the crowd was getting wilder and more fun. Everyone was so friendly and nice, unlike what you get over here and it was just so easy to mingle and mix around with the crowd. After some many drinks, a lot of flirting and some corner action, I was like totally gone.

The next thing I knew, I was waking up on a Sunday morning in a place where I had no idea where it was. So many naked guys passed out all over the place in some of the most odd positions. Talk about body ache from bad sleeping posture! 
A little concerned, I was searching for my clothes; making sure that my wallet and mobile was still there and only then trying to look for any familiar face as I have no recollection of what happened in the club and how did I end up where I did. I managed to spot three familiar faces and it was a major sign of relief. Checked the time, it was about ten in the morning. Decided to have wash my face, put on my clothes n find my way back to my hotel as I needed to check out and head for the airport. 

As I got into the bath, holding my clothes in one hand and opening the door with the other, someone from the inside was opening it too. I almost lost my balance and slightly fell forward and was supported but this another hot guy. I wanted a face wash, but ended up with a quickie under the shower instead. And these guys sure know their move. The hot water, a little hang over and getting blown at the same time was just orgasmic fun pleasure! I'm not a huge fan of shower sex as the water get rids of the lubricant - damn. Anyways, it was fun nevertheless and since he spoke English, it was a bonus as he offered to drop me back to my hotel. 

I quickly packed my stuff and checked out; had lunch with him, another bowl of pho , yummy, and got me a free ride to the airport. He did give me his number as I leaving in and told me to keep in touch. It was a bloody good twenty-four trip, well worth the money spent and I sure as hell am going back again. 

yummy pho from my stupid mobile camera

One of the best weekend getaways I've had in a long time. I shall plan a round two very soon.

4 comments:

  1. *rolleyes*

    i wanna go toooooooooooooooo!! lolllllllll

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should..but first get invited..lolz. its a real nice party, totally awesome

      Delete
  2. That's very great and memorable night u got there. good thing no bad things happen, a very rare occasion =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha...i know right. i had a morning flight and no drama. it was a weekend to not forget :)

      Delete