Tuesday 17 January 2012

Relieved



I feel like a whole heavy load has just been cleared off my shoulders, The stressed that was building since before Christmas really was driving me nuts and it's finally over - relieved. Exams are so health hazardous! I'm just so glad that it's all over for now and I can take a short break before the whole cycle starts over again next month. Vietnam sounds like a very good idea for a weekend trip this coming week. Maybe I should just make it happen. Afterall, I haven't been there for a while now and I miss my friends and the food there. Not to forget the shopping!

I have my follow-up tomorrow for my arm. Hopefully its nothing major though there is still some pain when the effects of the painkiller wears off.

mOnkeybOy,
Thanks for putting up with me last night and listening to all the crap I was uttering over MSN. You are a very good stress listener...lolz. *hugs*
Thanks again! Drinks on me when we meet :)

2 comments: