Tuesday 10 January 2012

Tired, Injured And....

It happened again today, there I was running across the departure hall towards the gate to board my flight, felt totally deja vu, only this time around I wasn't pulling off any stunts to keep my balance. However, as I was getting into the plane and saw the face of the stewardess there, I knew I was going to have a very long flight back.
Why do you have to do this all the time I'm doing this sector?
Thanks for holding the plane, you're such a darling
The captain isn't happy.
It's okay, we could go have a drink later...
Can you please sit down fast!
My seat is somewhere in coach, let me walk
Just sit. We need to take off NOW (grinding her teeth)
Ah, you're upgrading me, me likey...and, while I'm here, can I have some champagne please?
Sit and strap up!
Okay, so much for customer service...
You're lucky I did not close the door before you got in, you thank me for that
I knew I could trust on you
Just sit down!

Thankfully, she was someone I know, else I would not have dared drinking or eating anything on-board that flight.

And, I better start trying to reach the airport earlier, else one fine day I would end up like Jim Carrey in the scene from the movie Dumb and Dumber (for those who have been enjoying tele for a fine amount of time now). The only difference is I wouldn't be shouting I'm a limo driver, but rather I've you're frequent flier card..


My arm still hurts from the incident yesterday and it does't look like it's going to get any better anytime time soon. I hope it doesn't hurt as much tomorrow. I can't do anything with it and I just typed this entire entry using my left hand. :(

I should be getting some rest, I'm tired, injured, in-pain and .....

6 comments:

  1. and..??? in-love??? :P

    u still dare to joke in that situation..the next time u late, I bet they really going to leave it for good this time xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah, you can type this fast on this post and email me twice in a row with only one hand, so good le

    ReplyDelete
  3. soul232: i had horny in mind....lolz. i mostly try my luck, whenever i have the opportunity. and thanks for the wishes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. padan muka!! thats for nearly causing the delay! hahahahahaha... masturbate with your left hand after this ok.. like me! :) ngehehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  5. malimo: you should see two hands in action. i multi-task more than any female driver you could find..LOLz

    tuls: babi kau...i always use my left hand to masturbate, lucky it was the right injured, else i can join monk school d.....LOLz

    ReplyDelete