Thursday 26 January 2012

Cunt-ilingus Bitch

So here's the deal; see, I have this bitch in the office which I shall label her a cunt. Basically the job function of this cunt it process all claims in a timely manner, get them approved and make sure that everyone gets paid in a timely manner. Now, if I were to own a business, I would actually get an O-level graduate to fill this position and not someone who is supposedly graduated - but that's besides the point;not my good money going down to waste.

What this bitch does daily in the office is something that puzzles everyone. I sent in my claims to her like two fucking months ago and the cunt did nothing but to sit on it. After chasing her for updates and threatening to make it into a case, I got commitment that I'll be reimbursed this month. When I checked my account earlier, the money wasn't there. Like what the fuck is that?! My claims are so fucking much that it is actually impacting all my other investment as the money is being stuck, and it's not even for anything that has a direct benefit for me other than an employment. And quite honestly, I'd say fuck to the employment as well since the competitors are constantly trying to poach me over and I'm also just so tired of working now. I'd rather grab one of the scholarships and study full time.

So yea, I was pissed, dropped the cunt an email asking her what the fuck happened and why have I not been paid. She had the guts to reply me back saying that it needed approval from her manager when he manager has clearly approved it via email earlier this month. Obvious isn't it? the whore hasn't been reading her emails and doing her job. Such a fucking bitch and a lame liar. Want to lie also be smart lah....CUNT!!

Ah well, spoke to my lawyers earlier asking what would be the next best course of action. I've been ask to be be patient for now until Tuesday to see if there are any response else I'd be advised what to do next. I shall not let this sip into me. I shall go to Ho Chi Minh this Saturday as planned, fucking enjoy myself and come back. I deserve that to the least. Knowing my morning flight handling, I'll just opt to go to the airport after clubbing tomorrow night.

On another note mOnkeybOy went silent on me earlier. I hate awkward silences, and speculation of rumours is something I really don't like and don't handle well. I tend to get overly defensive. 
Anyways, I hope he is better tomorrow, he has been having a rough patch himself. 
I was so excited to share something with him. Something he instigated with a YouTube clip a couple of days ago. Bugger that boy! :P


1 comment:

  1. wah, quite cibai lor that cunt..just go through with legal process..then she start pay attention

    Good luck in catching tmr flight..hope nthg bad happens *again* =P

    ReplyDelete