Tuesday 1 November 2011

Chemistry

This feels just like yesterday, when I was in the dumb looking school uniform of white and green (oh wait - I had white and white) attending chemistry classes which I almost successfully flunked. But, thanks to the Malaysian education system, I somehow failed to flunk and passed instead. I'm still shocked thinking about it, even after so many years and that my younger sister has graduated high school too.

Anyways, I thought that it would be last I would deal with chemistry, boy was I naive then! OK, not so naive, I still managed to find my way into pants, but the point being here is I did not think so it'll make things complicated beyond comprehension.

And for the record, I suck at relationships. Hints and clues don't work for me. Please, get to the point and tell me things straight to my face. I do not pick up signals. But I do enjoy flirting - it's pure innocent fun.

On another note, that I've been pissed by so many family members off late, I was just thinking if I should rename this place to be "Letters to Mi Familia"

1 comment:

  1. You silly boy! Chemistry is easy once you pay attention to the cues just a little bit. You'll get the hang of it if you start paying attention to the little things (:

    ReplyDelete