Sunday 20 November 2011

The Mrs.

And I wonder why I still haven't slapped him but still tolerate everything that comes along the way.
I guess that's the friendship we have; getting on each others nerve, in a nice way...

hey dude
what's up?
saw your text
you sent me a text??
saw your online msn text
oh ya...shit happens
wanna share?
yea..would you be in KL this saturday?
most likely..do confirm with me again lansi or not? - kanasai
by when would you know if you'd be around or not?
thursday. i have inventory issues, my production is running out of stock. i might need to go up north, if i can confirm got udang hiding behind the batu here...
oh...when do you plan to come?
will you be free to entertain me? =.= do i look like an entertainer ah??
knowing you mba plan now  wah...eh since when you became so considerate ah??
dude, your welcome anytime. i'll make time for you   biggest mistake a guy could ever do, but no choice, have to be nice, else will kena some more
okay look, i do need a time off now, things at work are dementing my mind. i'm thinking about coming week or next week, that is, if okay with you
this coming weekend??
i was wanting to get off as well
i shall prolly leave saturday afternoon, after work
i need a change of environment as well.. i'm at my limits
okay, so this coming week you're tight right?
i was planning of going down to KL, spend saturday with you if you're free
oh please, i'm dying to leave this place
and then i was thinking of heading south and relaxing for the weekend, maybe include a food trip to malacca
i was at SG a couple of weeks ago, didn't enjoy it
SG is not a place i want to go if i want to wind off...
wedding
worse..lolz
crap
so yea, if you want to come down this weekend
okay, i'll let you know my schedule soon wah, so fast jump on the opportunity. i haven't completed typing as well
i don't want to spend it in PG. i need a change too, we could go somewhere else. away from civilization would be nice
like? Grrr...you never listen to me earlier ah?? i said i want to head south - malacca dude, malacca...the food is calling
i've no idea just yet.... loosing my patience d....but i want to go somewhere i can relax oogling at cute boys would be nice i just need to get away
me too
and i can't get away being in PG
i'm thinking of smoking and drinking at your place
...... aaargh i give up, now i know why married men get stressed more and wish they die sooner compared to single men


Now, I do not know what is going to happen this coming weekend. And I'm frustrated.....Aargh!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment