Saturday 5 November 2011

New Pet



I had this weird dream last night, or was it this morning - I'm not sure. I couldn't remember anything beyond my third drink. And thanks to technology, I realized that I whatsapp a friend telling that I was back in one piece and still had my pants on. I have no idea why that went out that way. As a mystery it may, it isn't all that important. I guess it was just a reassuring statement.

Anyways, back to this dream of mine, I dream that I had a new pet. It was pretty cute and cuddly and warm. So pink and adorable too. But it's not right, just not right. It should be the way it was.

This is what I dream off...

Cute right?? But it's so wrong, I would have been happier if was like this instead...


If dreams like this continue to come along, I so am going to end up being a vegan. I hope I don't have issues the next time I'm going for my suckling pig.

2 comments:

  1. Thought of getting a pet piglet as well! Probably won't eat it though. Just think of Babe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Savante: Thanks for dropping by. What stopped you from getting a pet piglet?? I'm just thinking about giving up my favorites, ham & bacon. What would my pet piglet think when he knows that I'm eating his kind while playing with him at the same time. Think of the stress he'll undergo...LOLz

    ReplyDelete