Sunday 13 November 2011

Frustrated



I am so bloody frustrated!

Aaaarggh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's like I can't register anything in my head. I just get blank once I close my books and my test is tomorrow. Why can't I register whatever I study?!

In addition to that, I've got so many pending things to do and why can't people understand that if you're on leave, bloody leave the person alone. Why do you approve my leave and then still expect me to support?

It's gotten so bad that I'm getting nightmares every night when I sleep that I'm failing my papers. And it wakes me up in the middle of the night and I can't go back to sleep again for hours. And the fucking weather is so hot that it's only making things worst!

I'm becoming such a bitch and its only mid semester! Aaargh!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment