Thursday 10 November 2011

Grrrr.....

My brother decided to whatsapp me yesterday and we had such an lovely conversation...

Hellooo bro, how's the engine today? Still steaming or cooled down??
Hahaha...I don't appreciate sarcasm...Lolz
Hahahaha...well, sports model like you are always on the run, a family 4x4 like me has to be there taking the beating and slowing down :) : ) : )
Missing you since I came back!!
Yaya...sponsor me tickets lah, then u can see my face...lolz
When you free lah?? Tell me so I can arrange the tickets for you. Always nice to have you around...
Hahahahaha....after my exams lah; 2nd half of Jan. Biz class tickets can ah??? SQ or EK should be fine, I'm not fussy..lolz
...
So how?? Shall I start planning how I'd be spending my time??
You're not going to spend time chillaxing with me and xxx??
Actually rite, I was thinking, since I know the roads in London better than KL, maybe Prague or Amsterdam would be nicer. I wouldn't mind to settle for Istanbul or even Nairobi :))

Oi!!! Where is my reply lah?? Give me false hope only, now I'm depressed...

I need a holiday. Moscow anyone??

      

      

I should start saving...

2 comments:

  1. Getting a bit cold this time of year haha. Go there in summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. savante:i like winter, summer is too hot for me. and yes, i've issues with the malaysian weather, so i'm indoors most of the time when possible in controlled temperature..lolz.the other thing going during summer is u can't grab good bargains for summer wear which is the only thing u can wear in this climate.hahaha

    ReplyDelete