Friday 11 November 2011

11.11.11

Numerology is something really I'm not into.  I could never understand all the hype about special dates where endless amount of couples would queue up to solemnize their weddings. I mean, it's just another day on the calendar. The one thing I do admire on the guys who successfully get their other half (or should I say halves) to agree to such a date is pretty smooth, like how can you then forget your anniversary right? But then again, if you forget, sorry brother, may god have mercy on your poor soul. Even Satan himself would raise a white flag...lolz

Dates being one, the other interesting or fun fact (for me, at least) is the number it self. Like how many people out there actually believe that if you buy a certain numbered house, then you'd be having endless amount of luck. So, all you flers who didn't buy your house or lease one with your lucky number, beware - the robber is going to visit you one of these days.

Car registration plates is interesting too. Some people out there spend thousands on buying a certain number. Okay, I've to admit that I'm somewhat guilty as well here. When i got my current Suzi, I wanted a certain series of  numbers to be reflected on her registration plate, but it wasn't a pre-calculated lucky number. I still remember when I got my first car though, some many years ago, my grandmother's friend was so persistent that I should get my car registration number to be a lucky number. She was so into it that she forced me to follow her to those fortune tellers who not only spoke in some language audible to only a select few, but also sucked a fortune out of me (student days, so any money was a fortune..lolz) and get my series of lucky number. Funny thing is, the lucky number can be negotiated accordingly to what JPJ has to offer. Funny right?! Better still, after going through all the hassle with the priest and paying even more money to JPJ to have that particular registration, my car got crashed into in less than five kilometers away from the showroom. I was like what the fuck?! How can a car with my lucky number be so unlucky??? After that, all the taunters were like this is lucky number, must buy number today. =.= 

Anyhow, since I'm too lazy to always think of the appropriate title for my rants, I an going to give them the posting dates as their titles moving forward. Talk about laziness. Okay, somebody please stop time! I've to study.

Or maybe, I should just inform my lecturers that the dates they chose for the test isn't lucky, we need a later, I mean luckier, date...

4 comments:

  1. OUCH! So much for the lucky number on your car. Did this incident of your new car being crashed shut the mouth of your grandmother's friend whom insisted you in getting a specific lucky number? LOL...

    ReplyDelete
  2. calvin: you think? she told me it happened because i wasn't sincere and that it was indeed a good sign, i just didn't know how to capitalize it by asking the girl who crashed into my car out. =.=

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wah! Macam tu pun boleh kah? Means the lucky number is to create incidents for you to meet girls? LOL...

    ReplyDelete