Tuesday 22 November 2011

What The F!

Seriously, What the FUCK?!

I'm supposed to be in KL all of next week for a course which I already dread, just by the thought of it. The rush hour traffic and how those people in Kayu Land drive - Aargh!

What got me agitated further was my manager. See, the company I work for has an event, team building if not wrong, in Saturday week. And my course ends on Friday week. So, when I did my travel plans submission, I requested to be booked into a hotel from Monday right through Saturday. 

My plan was rejected by my immediate manager telling me that it's not possible for me to spend the night in KL on Friday as my course finishes on Friday evening while the event only happens on Saturday. Therefore, it is not justified. His suggestion was for me to drive back all the way north back to Penang on Friday evening, only to come back again to KL on Saturday afternoon. Like - What the FUCK?!!

Where is the sense of logic on this? Firstly, I will not subject myself to such levels of stress. Do you know what would be the travel distance that I would do over a period of twenty-four hours? It's like a thousand plus kilometers you moron! Not only would my body take a beating, but my poor Suzi would be exhausted as well, not to mention how I push her to the limits every time I'm on the highway.

And yeah, should you do the maths, you'd realize that it's cheaper for me to spend a night in a hotel rather than to be driving up and down the highway. Call yourself an accountant by qualification. What the FUCK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment