Saturday 12 November 2011

11.12.11: Twist Twist

Yesterday was a day filled with a lot of unexpected events.

Firstly, there were like three hot guys at the place where I normally go for my jogs. For a place that's normally filled with uncles, it was such a retreat. 
The first guy who was jogging was such a pleasing eye-candy. Better, he had a tattoo on his right arm. Height to body weight ratio also just nice. Yum! 
The second guy was not as hot as the first guy, but still pleasant to the eye, no body art though. 
Sadly though, these two were jogging in the opposite direction, so it was only limited to a very few precious seconds of treats.
The third guy, had the stamina of a stallion - damn! I could not keep up with him for long.  But the view of  him jogging (more like running) in front of me was hmmm....nice. Gosh I'm sounding like a whore in my head now. I guess it's due to the extended drought. Anyways, I think he was like with some uniform body as he was going and going like an energizer bunny - fit,fast,hot,nice tanned skin: killer combination wei!

Later in the evening, when I was about to get into a very healthy family debate with my grandmother about her daughter, my childhood friend called me at the right time, like it was god sent. The conversation went on something like this:

Hey, whatsup?
Where are you?
Penang lah
Where in Penang?
At home...
What are you doing?
Nothing important
Good, let's go Ferringhi and buy DVD's
Now?? Okay lah...you come fetch me
Okay, I'm two blocks away from your grandma's place. See you in five
Ah? Not so soon lah, I need to change my clothes. Give me ten
No need lah, you won't look any nicer anyways, just come out
=.= 
I'm only wearing my boxers and singlet lah. Cannot go out like this...
KK...hurry up!
K...

Later, in the car while we were driving, she went on with another thing that got me speechless...

Oh ya, my mother said...
Your mother talked about me???
Ya, she said you chose the wrong career...
Huh? Why? What made her say that?
She said you should have considered to become a radio deejay
WHAT??? Why on earth? <almost got heart attack in the car>
She said you have a composed and nice voice over the phone...
Hmm...when did your mom talk to me over the phone ah? <syok sendiri already at this stage, got admirer wei>
The other day when you called my house lah...
Oh, that was your mother ah? I thought was your sister...lolz
=.=

After our DVD shopping, we decided to stop by Straits Quay for a drink before heading home. While deciding which joint to spend my money in and avoiding kids who dress like grown-ups and patronize the place trying to look flashy, I saw this ad at one of the joints offering almost all drinks at RM 11.00 nett in-conjunction with the 11/11/2011. So that made the deciding easier and it was bottled Horgaarden all night long for only eleven bucks per bottle.

While enjoying our drinks with the occasional rain water hitting our faces, depending on the wind direction, I bumped into one of my ex, whose a friend of my friend. She ( yes, I did date girls when I was still not being sure of myself and experimenting) was so annoying, like can't you get over and grow up? It's been so long since we broke up. She was so annoying! What a bitch!

Anyways, when were we almost done with the drinks, another mutual friend of ours called and ask for supper. From Straits Quay all the way to Pekaka just to have nasi lemak with fried chicken at one in the morning. Talk about being unhealthy! 
And we were talking cock all the way until almost four in the morning only to come back and try to sleep when my grandmother woke me up so freaking early as she wanted to go out. Aargh!

I don't have enough sleep and and there is a MOFO is drilling his fucking house non-stop since this morning. It's causing my head to feel like it's about to split open and my grandmother's maid (technically mine) just arrived today and that's a whole day of drama.

I'm really getting nervous and stressed about my test and when I don't have enough sleep, I just get so cranky. Aaaarrrrgh!!!!



5 comments:

  1. Yes, I agree. You do have a nice voice. OK, now... stay on the ground, no need for you to fly so high. Hahaha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. calvin: lolz....i'll chia you the next time you're in penang, k?

    ReplyDelete