Tuesday 26 June 2012

Take Home Boy

A while ago I ranted about the ideal partner on my criteria of what kind of a person would get my attention or rather make me interested in him. When I made this list, I definitely missed out the following:
  • If you fucking snore, I will just wake you up and show you the door of my house. I'm a light sleeper and my sleep is important, so no negotiation there - sorry dude.
  • If you think you could be smart with me, as in fuck around with me, think again. 
  • The rules of hierarchy as in where will you stand in my list of importance:
    • My Snoopster
    • My Car(s)
    • My Collection
    • You 
  • If you have intentions of changing who I am, don't waste your time. I may be distracted for a while, but I'll get back to who I am. You can't change perfection. Now, can you? :P
  • You will never get the keys to my car, I'm the only one who steers it. The only other exception is my mechanic.
  • I will give you my house keys but with restricted and monitored access.
  • I really hate wet showers, so if you're the kind of person who wets the entire bathroom other than the shower area, keep distance please. Thank you.
So, if you think you can't live with this list and don't fulfill all from the previous, don't waste my time. I wont nudge. 

And yes, I'm one fucking materialistic person, self-centered, vain and crude at the same time. Tell me something I don't know. 



No comments:

Post a Comment