Friday 8 June 2012

Exam Stress

My finals begin next week. I've got so much to do and my brother is still around. I barely have time to study. I'm beginning to panic and freak out. I have so many tasks on hand and I don't see myself with time to study at all. I just don't know what's going to happen.

My manager asked me to go for a networking event tomorrow morning, I tried to turn her down but she is one lady that doesn't want to take no for an answer. At the end, I had to give in as part of a negotiation for what I asked from my director last week.

I'm going to see my reverend tomorrow afternoon. He called me earlier to let me know that the talisman for him has been blessed. I'm not sure if I should tell my reverend that it's all over or I should take it and ask him if he still wants it. I mean, he was the one who asked me why I didn't get him one the other time when he saw me wearing one after visiting my reverend just prior to Wesak day. I don't know to garner the courage to not break down in front of my reverend. I need to find it somewhere, somehow.

I just hope I don't fail my papers and have to resit them. I don't like both my lecturers this semester and it has been a bad one for me. The only thing that hasn't been slapped onto my yet is death. I don't want waking up one day to receive the news that I've lost my Snoopster. I don't think I can take it anymore. 

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! Just done with my exams and it wasnt that bad.. You can do it! :DD

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey..thanks. i should be able to survive, hopefully :)

    ReplyDelete