Monday 25 June 2012

Holey Feet

I was going through the files in my lappy when I found this file. It was taken back in 2009, two weeks after my surgery and Jace swore at me when he saw it. I was trying to be a hero an asked for a local anesthetic with the surgeon and after some persuading, he agreed. However, when I saw the blood soaked cotton ball, I think, I just fainted. LOLz

The lighting is pretty bad though and not so very clear. If only they had higher resolution cameras back then on the mobile phones.



It's been almost three years now since the surgery; the scar is still visible but the root cause has been removed. If only everything else could be removed this way.

It looks pretty scary now that I'm seeing it but I managed to survive it then not begin able to walk for a good month.
I need to regain the old me. Where do I find him?

* I hold no responsibility if the above image spoiled your breakfast, lunch, dinner or supper :P

No comments:

Post a Comment