Sunday 17 June 2012

SOMEDAY

I stumbled upon this clip on YouTube last night when I was searching for something. It's worth watching and it shows much more civilized our friends down south are compared to here.



These are the things that make me wonder why I'm still wasting my time in this country. But the government aside, the mentality of the people here itself doesn't warrant for such events. What this country needs first is the cure against racism, the rest will follow suit.

Maybe someday...


4 comments:

  1. One day I'll go there with my family too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey, thanks for dropping by :)
      cheers to that day - hope it'll be soon

      Delete
  2. We sound go there once day =)

    show our support... hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya ya..you should. just fetch me along the way. *muacks* :P

      Delete