Friday 1 June 2012

One And...



Three hundred and sixty six days ago, I got my hands into something new. It all started out as a channel to vent anonymously.
Things that amuse me, idiots that appear in your daily life, soccer moms driving like they had corn cobs stuck between their legs during rush hour, and, not forgetting men that drive like pussies took center stage. The main intention never changed and still remains the same but with a slight sideline or detour every once in a while.

Along the course of the year, I made new friends with people I never knew existed before. TULS was my first publicly self-declared awesome stalker, followed by the rest of the awesome stalkers. All the silent readers that came along the way and keep on building - thanks for reading.

I do not know the future of this blog as I am thinking of ending it. The post effects of meeting him and how things are shaping up is just making me to feel like going off radar.

Til the day I make that decision, I guess it's Happy 1st Anniversary to TheAsianBoi and thank you lovely peeps who have since labelled me as the gangsta.




I can't wait to go back to Penang and play with my Snoopster; I miss that furry four legged boy of mine

9 comments:

  1. i saw my name and this post is boomz.. but kan, i dont think im a stalker.. im just an ordinary person! :) and gangstas will never change its stripe.. unless plastic surgery... so... goodbye for now..lollll

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. eh...y u halau me???
      if go for plastic surgery, then will add more belang. later become gangsta 2.0...LOLz

      Delete
    2. good blog title! gangsta 2.0

      Delete
  2. Happy Birthday!!! haha~

    Keep em coming =)

    ReplyDelete