Thursday 7 June 2012

Thank You & Goodbye

The way I would judge someone is by his words of commitment. For instance, if you say you want to do something when, then fucking do it. Else, let me know before hand that you can't cause I don't want to be wasting my time waiting for you to do it. My time is money to me, every minute I waste waiting, is another opportunity wasted to spend some extra dollars making more. Regardless, if it's work or personal, the core still applies. 

When he decided to stab me exactly a week ago, he said that he doesn't have the same kind of feelings for me like I did for him and suggested that we remains friends instead. Though it was done is the most cowardly fashioned possible, I still expected him to keep to his words. Firstly, I should have figured what kind of a person would drop such a bomb over a chat conversation. The least anyone could do after misleading someone is to at least tell him/her in a more civil manner. After all, I was supposed to be back the next day. 

If you were such a ball-less coward who dared not say it in person to my face, then why the fuck even bother to suggest at least being friends? You are such a coward that you dare not face reality in the eye. And you very well proved that during lunch on Monday. You pulled your friend and walked away just because you saw me having lunch with my friend there. And stupid you, you thought I did not notice. I've told you many times before that I'm very much aware of my surroundings though I may seem not to. What were you expecting? Me to go up to you and ask you why did you do what you did? Dude, I wouldn't do that. I'm not that low and uncivil. You meant something to me, but you didn't as much for me to be crying over you for the rest of my life. I got over Jace, how hard do you think it'll be for me to forget you?!
And next time, don't ask people to commit to something you can't yourself. Stop misleading and being a leech. Also, don't be such a coward. Have the decency to face the truth like a real man. And being gay doesn't make you any lesser of a man. It's your attitude that matter, not your gender!

Thank you for letting me know who you really are much sooner. At least it saved me a bigger heart break. 

Despite all this, there is much good good in you. I wish you well with your new job and hope it all works out well for you. You may have your reasons for doing what you did and how you did it - whatever it may be. I still would't mind being your friend. I'll leave it to you to decide. After all, you always said that rule # 1 is that you have the say and Rule #2 is that I can't disagree with rule #1.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a nasty person... how are you? coping well?

    All the best =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. he is a nice guy, its just his method dealing with things. i'm still a l'il hurt, but life goes on and time heals wound :)

      Delete
  2. bertenang bertenang!! i can sense samurai swords all drawn and ready to slash liao!!! lolllllll

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oi..my samurai sword is not for public display k....only a selected few can see it..LOLz

      Delete