Sunday 24 June 2012

Love Proportions

I found a rather interesting mail earlier when I was checking my mail. It was sent by a friend and read the following:

share 20% of your love with yourself,
70% of your love with family and friends,
and 10% of your love with your partner.

It got me thinking reading the mail as it actually makes perfect sense. the lesser you love someone, the lesser it hurts you back. Though 70% of it is dedicated to family and friends, but the amount each individual would get is little as it is a larger pool. This does sound like a perfect self-defense mechanism to prevent a heart break, especially if it happens at the worst of times.

And this is how I fucked myself up:

10% of my love was with me
15% went to my collection
20% is with my Snoopster
30% is with my circle of friends ( this includes my bitches, bros, and sayangs )
15% was with him

Though he got the same amount as my toys, but it is diluted as my collection is growing. The sad part was because of when things happen, I failed to make the time to spend with my Snoopster. 
Okay wait, how the hell did I come up with the proportions? Oh fuck - this is what happens when you spend too much time understanding and manipulating with number. My statistics paper is still haunting me.

Anyways, I got a call from my silversmith, the chain which I ordered for him was ready and he asked me to collect it. Picked it up earlier and it kinda hit me again, just when I was on the track of recovery. I'm such a looser for loving someone so much. :(



I do not know if I should keep it or just get rid of it. I don't feel like keeping it because it was bought with the intention of giving it to him. Then again, it doesn't make sense to just throw it into the bin. I'd prolly just sell it on ebay

6 comments:

  1. Speed recovery kevin...

    That chain? Don what ever that makes you happy =)

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :)

      I'll see how it goes lah. Might talk to the silversmith to trade it in for something else that I could keep

      Delete
  2. where do i fall into leh?

    collection ke sayangsa? lolllll

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're my sayang #1 lah.
      now sayang #2 knows you d..lolz :P

      Delete
  3. Sell ur collection, then u can distribute that portion to something else...haha XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'm actually going to grow my collection further..hahaha.
      thinking of going to hong kong next weekend for some shopping. :D

      Delete