Friday 12 August 2011

Woohoo!

I'm just so relieved it's a Friday today. What an eventful week, from non stop meetings to presentations to new reporting managers to a flat battery morning. Boy, there is just so much of crap that can be thrown upon you on one specific week.
The evening called for a nice steamboat dinner with a couple of ex-colleagues and catching up on how our lives have progressed and evolved over the last 12 months or so. I guess I'm just one those lucky ones who managed to find friends among colleagues. Somehow, the people whom you meet at work have their own motive and would only be interested to use you for their benefit.
Anyhow, the highlight of the day, or should I say the  week came from the university. My application for my Masters has been accepted and I've officially gotten and invitation to join the new semester. The best news for the week! Awesome!
Now, I've to find for a sponsor and have a job secured. Any sponsors?

No comments:

Post a Comment