Tuesday 2 August 2011

Back

I'm back! I've neglected my expression space for over a month and I'm back. The last month was somewhat a roller-coaster ride with emotional highs and lows. Nevertheless, it was the month I worked the least thus far this year and I could safely say that it'll remain that way. India was the highlight of the month, and it was indeed incredible. Some other emotional lows took a blow at me. I missed my mother and J as both their birthdays fall in this month.Also, I got to know that HIS birthday is in July too; why am I a sucker to cancerians?
Anyways, we've been keeping tab on and off and it's pretty clear now that it could be maintained as friends. So it shall! I don't want to screw things up again and cry for a long time. A mistake once is a lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment