Wednesday 17 August 2011

Emotions

It's amazing how emotions can make a person feel being on top of the world, and then on the hand at the bottom of a pit. The human mind works in an amazing way to take full control of everything within ones body. The power of emotions.
Whenever I get the news of him coming down, I somewhat get excited and start counting the days of him coming. I just am so glad to have a friend come and visit me and spend time with me.
And then, as the days pass and it gets closer to him coming, I'll start getting worked up and tensed as he never fails to make my blood boil, so to say.
On the day of his arrival, I'll be just waiting for his phone call to say that he has reached my place, yet I'll be freaking out as time passes by knowing I'm going to have to put up with him and that it's THE DAY, the day he is coming.
He would never fail to get me on my nerves within the first five minutes of his arrival, and he does do a pretty good job to drive me to my limits. Somehow, when I'm almost there, I'll start relaxing by myself and tolerate him. His words, actions, whining,everything, they will all somehow get me on my paws without fail, every time.
Then comes the day where he has to leave, a tiny part of me will be glad that he is leaving as I can then go back to my cocoon and hibernate. But, a bigger part of me will be feeling very sad that he is leaving. This is when my emotions get screwed up and I get very sad. As much as I like the idea of him coming and spending time, I also dread the times when he is around, and then I start missing him the minute he leaves.
I guess this is what friendship is all about, accepting the flaws of a person and embracing the good times and miss them the minute they are not around you. He should be reaching KL anytime now, I'm going to wait for his call to just work me up once more as he never fails to irritate me when he calls too.
And yea, thanks for being just a great friend, I look forward to meeting you during Raya. It was sure great to have you around the last few days and I look forward to many more days of just chilling together.

No comments:

Post a Comment