Monday 22 August 2011

Blue, Almost Black Monday....

I just hate it when the first day of the week gets fucked. Worse, the first thing in the morning and some mofo spoils your day. The traffic, was just beyond comprehension today. I have no freaking idea why it was that badly jammed this morning. After making my way through the morons that decide to drive their cars like they've got corn cobs stuck in their pussies, I reach office one minute late and the guard pulls a fuss. Can you imagine, one fucking minute and I've to submit a late entry report. Like seriously, what the fuck?!

After that, my BB decides to beep non stop for a good thirty minutes with everyone trying to find me over the weekend to care for their nonsense. Seriously people, get a life, enjoy the weekend and do NOT work! I'd to spend a good hour reading all those messages, I've then have emails to entertain too. Don't you get it? I will not reply to your emails over the weekend as it's not my working day! I couldn't careless if your dying and need my blood. You're a colleague, not a friend. If you're my friend, then you'd know how to reach me!! So, whether is urgent or important, do not expect me to reply to your email as you should know your own job and how to do it diligently and not try push me to do it for you by marking either urgent or important. It doesn't work mate! Not at least with me. Sorry, but you've tried barking up the wrong tree.

And then there is the weather. Like how much more pathetic could it be? It rains for like five seconds and then the sun comes out. It's either you rain like there is no tomorrow or let the sun shine. Don't get me winding up and down my windows every ten minutes. It's annoying!

Another thing, if I tell you that I'm busy and have to focus on my work on hand, it means I do not have time to fucking entertain you and your stupid sob stories. Grow up, use your brains, they are there in your head for a reason. And the reason is not for you to bother others with your stupidity!

And now, I've to go meet someone who is so eager to convince me to join his political party. Dude, for the n-th time, I'm not interested in politics as I have no faith in all the politicians here. Most don't even fit to become the bad parasites in stomach when I've gotten diarrhea. But since you're a friend, I'll take you to an open discussion, but be warned, push and you'll get burned!

Hopefully tomorrow is a better day. Aargh!

No comments:

Post a Comment