Saturday 6 August 2011

Pushing Tin

Two days of audit is finally over, took away my Thursday and Friday together with it. The only consolation was dinner and catching up with a couple of girl friends.
There is just so much that a person can take before being pushed to the brinks of insanity. And that's how I exactly felt on Thursday, after one audit was another and another one pending. The stress and tension was driving me nuts. The toll of all this made me have a restless night on Wednesday, and everything just got worse when I woke up with a sprained back on Thursday morning. The agonizing pain, and the mounting stress of the audit were just too much to handle. Nevertheless, I managed to handle it pretty well, masking the pain alongside that, and got good feedback from both the audits. Glad it's all over now and it's time to enjoy the weekend with the pain lingering from the sprained back.
This, was a real pushing tin for me. And speaking of pushing tin, I just remembered the 1999 comedy directed by Mike Newell staring John Cusak and Billy Bob Thornton. Maybe I should watch did comedy about the highly stressed air traffic controllers to have a laugh and forget my stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment