Wednesday 3 August 2011

The Calling

Finally got the call I've been waiting for. The university contacted me and scheduled for an interview for my masters application, though only given a short notice for preparation.
The interview itself was not like what i expected, some of the job interviews were more demanding and stressful. Or maybe, I've grown so numb towards them that it means nothing to me anymore, other than a conversation with a stranger who never fails to ask me to describe myself. Like what the heck is that? Can't you be more creative and ask what you wish to know. It'll help me from being long winded and not bore the both of us with my sobbing life story! Get my drift?
Anyways, the interview went on for about 20 minutes, very short by my standards, and all I have to do now is just sit back, relax and wait for the call. The call of the acceptance that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment