Thursday 18 August 2011

Jinx?

My Suzi has been covered with a thick layer of dust now, having not enough time to care for her  over the days. After 11 days of neglecting, I finally had some free time today to send her for a wash. Doesn't she look good in her shiny paint without dust, dirt and grime.
On another note, whenever I have her washed, it'll never fail to rain. Today however, it still hasn't rain and Penang is overly hot. I felt like fainting earlier this afternoon while I was going to a clients place and hoped that the car park would be just adjacent to the lobby entrance. For once, I actually wouldn't mind and in fact, am hoping for the skies to open up. It's now nine and there is still no signs of any rain. Is the jinx lifted?
Rain oh rain, where are you?!

No comments:

Post a Comment