Thursday 11 August 2011

Playing With Fire

It is not the first time I've done this. I've played this game many times before and have gotten burnt, yet I fail to learn. Why do I keep getting in this vicious circle. How stupid can I be? Or am I just a person who doesn't give up?
It all started with a simple email, a few chat lines over IM and before you know it, I know look forward and hope it's him everytime my phone beeps. I start my day with wanting to know he is fine. I need to end my day talking to him, else it feel incomplete. What have i gotten myself into? And I miss him everytime I don't hear from him.

5 comments:

  1. May I know who's the lucky one you're referring to? Hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, I wasn't referring to anyone. This is what one of my girlfriends told me while she called me earlier this evening. It somehow was stuck in my head and I needed it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chey... and I was thinking someone has fallen in love. Hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, is it something about the Libra? We do fall very quick, duh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Funny, I don't fall easily, but when I fall, I fall deeply. But I'm a sucker too, if the guy plays his cards well with me, I'll be heads over heels :$

    ReplyDelete