Sunday 7 August 2011

Park Properly!

It is just so annoying that you never fail to stumble upon morons who simply do not know how to park in the designated parking lots! Aargh..how did this idiots ever passed their driving test?!
It's bad enough to face these morons at work parking and at the malls almost on a daily basis, but I've to get hit even more, as usual. Both my previous and current neighbour who live in the same property are dickheads when it comes to parking. They just can't park in their own lot and have to every time park half of their fucking tiny little cars in my lot. How stupid and inconsiderate is that? Thanks to these bitches, I've to park my Suzi outside the apartment complex by the side of the road, leaving her unguarded and prone to "rapist". What an injustice!

No comments:

Post a Comment