Monday 15 August 2011

Going Commando

It's been very long since I've done it. I do miss the feeling of freedom; not being held captive. The memory is still very vivid, remembering the good old Saturday mornings having my me time.
Waking up to a morning without an alarm clock breaking the silence of dawn, tossing and rolling on the bed before finally waking up. It'll normally follow suit with the daily morning mantra of having a glass of plain water, then a quick smoke before brushing my teeth followed by the throne warming and a nice long shower. The best part about the weekend is the need to not bother shaving.
I'd then put on a comfortable fit T-shirt and some loose pants without any underwear, pull on a baseball cap and head to my favorite Starbucks joint. Slowly sipping a nice vanilla latte with a worthy magazine would just take a few good hours of the late morning or until the battery on the mp3 player runs flat. And yes, these were the days before Apple made an impact, and yes, I still do not own any Apply products though the temptation is almost sky high.
After enjoying the breezy morning sipping away my coffee, I'd then choose to just take a stroll along the beach. The loose pants with nothing underneath and the breeze from all the casurina trees was just the best feeling ever. The feeling of complete freedom from no hugging briefs was just so comfortable and the air ventilation was a perfect match.  Sitting by my favorite spot on the sand, hugging my knees and just let time pass by for a long time was simply the best moments in time.
Though I was never sure whether it was just letting the world pass by or the complete sense of freedom from going commando was better, but it was still the perfect match nonetheless.
Boy, I miss those days. I guess i know what I'm going to do this Saturday morning. Wouldn't mind a partner though. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment