Wednesday 28 December 2011

Zombified??

I'm not sure why, but since the run - up to Christmas I've been feeling this way. I initially thought it was due to the exams coming soon, but I'm beginning to doubt it now. My finals is next week and I still can't sit down to study, though being on a study break.

I just don't have the spirit in me to get anything done. I'm having the couldn't careless and couldn't be bothered attitude. The only thing that I ever want to do now is shop for my models, and I've been spending a lot of time on Ebay, buying and bidding for stuff.

When would I get out of this phase? I need to get focused for my finals.

On another note, I've decided to look for a new job  as I don't want to waste my time in my current place. But, I wont leave without biting! At least that part of me has not disappeared - what a relief.

2 comments:

  1. Think you gotta go clear your mind before you sit down to the books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. savante: thanks, i really need to do that. i've cleared much, hopefully tomorrow is a better day. :)

    ReplyDelete