Thursday 8 December 2011

Weekend - Stay Away!

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm not looking forward for the weekend :(

I've got two term papers that I need to work on which is due for the week, another presentation which needs to be set for the week after, my finals are in lesser than a month and work is piling up. I also have a few errants that I've got to run by - the price to pay for not being around for more than a week plus, my house looks like a pig's sty. In addition, the Mrs is coming down this weekend.

He appeared on MSN for a while last night, and this is what happened between him and me then
hey
hey..ssup?
i'm craving for oyster omelette
nice to have them with booze
so, make sure we go to such places
ok..what else u craving for dear?
me cumming in your mouth
n?
it will be nice if you can take 'em all
bring it on bitch..see if you can handle :P
anyways, we go to pg if like that
the oyster omlette in kimberly st
or the one in sunshine sq market is nice too
oyters in pg??
oh, i never knew that
sunshine sq near bayan lepas??
yea..in the market
hey, no
i'm stopping in butterworth
ello...ur coming up to pg
same state!
ok, if you put it that way (damn..i so feel like slapping him d)
besides, it's only a bridge away
:D

and here is what I've been waiting for a long time

n i get to drive u across the bridge, witnessing the sunset....how romantic
screw you!

It's just so nice to screw a straight boy who is confused, or almost confused himself...

One more day, before this continues non stop until Monday. 
Satan, I need strength!



No comments:

Post a Comment