Monday 19 December 2011

Broke Dick

When I woke up yesterday and felt a tingle down my throat, I knew the worst is yet to come. By evening, it was beginning to show the common symptoms. And by the time it was for the vampires to come out and play, I was already coughing like my lungs were going to come out and the fever kicked in.
Being stubborn and not wanting to be a pill popper as I usually do, I put up a brave front and was enduring the crap that was written by some of my groupies for my term paper which was due this evening. Reading whatever written with all the wrong citations, I was just getting worse by the minute. Soon, the words on my faithful lappy screen were beginning to do the Salsa if not Tango.

I was editing and compiling all the individual contributions which were utterly useless until one of my friends decided to IM me and ask what the fuck I was doing being awake at post three in the morning. He then had to chat me up and make an offer to cam whore of by which it was quite difficult to turn down the offer. Eagerly, like a excited puppy, quickly was trying to shut down everything and sign into my Skype account when I could not recall the damn password. What the fuck!
After a while of trying very hard to recall the password which wasn't easy consider most of the blood was flowing downstream, I just reset my password and got signed in to being a whore. Gosh, I should really stop being such a horny bastard.

I finally hit the bed around five in the morning only to wake up again at around seven as I had an interview lined up this morning. And when I was finally managed to wake up, I was down. I'm now coughing like there isn't a tomorrow and the intermittent fever is making things worse. Fuck, the whole body is aching like I've just gotten bashed up.

I went to the doctors office later in the afternoon after my interview only to be told by the freaking doctor that I need a whole array of colorful pills to pop but I do not require an MC since I'm not sick. Like seriously, what the fuck is that?!

It's less than a week to Christmas now. Having my exams just the week after and not making any holiday plans is bad enough, but to put up with this cough and fever; it just isn't what I signed up for. I hope to get better by Friday as that's when all the dinners and parties begin. Not to forget that I've to be studying too and this Friday would officially be the last working day for the year. Woohoo!!

But for now, It's time to rattle up like an empty bottle and hopefully I'll be off the hook tomorrow.

P/S: broke dick stands for an injured soldier, according to my Marine friend. :)

3 comments:

  1. Sleep early la.. You are straining yourself.. >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm, u seem experianced in bed :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. CK: i KO-ed yesterday and i feel better now; thanks :)

    ooi: no comments dude.

    ReplyDelete