Tuesday 6 December 2011

Tuesday Gone Wrong

I so feel like I woke up from the wrong side of the bed. 

As I was brushing my teeth this morning I realized that I had forgotten to get replacement cartridges for my razor. So, I went to work with a stubby face - scratched all day long like a monkey due to the itch. 

Then, as i drove out of my apartment's service road joining onto the main road, I did not notice that some MOFO left some debris at the corner of the road which painfully hurt my Suzi. She has a dent on her now, just below the front passenger door. I feel so painful!

I accidentally dropped my lighter while walking to the coffee shop from the car park for lunch with one of my friends. And when I bend down to pick it up, my shades fell off - only god knows how the fuck that happened! And now, my Ray-Ban has a tiny little scratch!

For some weird reason, I could not connect to my VPN in the office after lunch. This made me paralyze as I could not access my emails on my lappy, thus making work which is already a challenge by itself under normal circumstances an impossible mission to complete!

On my way back, while at the toll booth of the ever famous Penang bridge, I realized that I left my Touch'N'Go card at home; had to pay seven freaking ringgit to cross the bloody bridge which for some odd reason hasn't ceased collecting toll since it was built, being one of the most successful highways, or should I say blood sucking mechanism of the government to feed their cronies. I really wonder where does all the money from the collection go to!

Since I wasn't around pretty much for the whole of last week, I decided to drop by my grandmother's place to take a peak on her. More like assessing the situation since the maid is almost a month old now, and that, was by far the biggest mistake of the day! 
If only had I decided not to visit her today, I would have also saved seven bucks! 
The choices we make on a bad day....

My manager would be around tomorrow onwards for the rest of the week!
And oh, the Mrs called this afternoon to confirm that he'd be around for the weekend. I've got due dates and pre-planned programs for the weekend. It all needs rescheduling now!  Aargh!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Every cloud has a silver lining?... :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. behind every cloud theres a silver lightning!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. CK: as much as i would like to believe that, but i can't comprehend the lining for my damaged suzi

    Tuls: lolz dude...i'd like to see that lightning :D

    ReplyDelete